The winner must claim their prize within 30 calendar days of the conclusion of the raffle via email – detailed instructions below.
We are unable to process claims with incomplete or missing information
The copy of the government issued ID you submit MUST match on all claim documents and the name used if the ticket was purchased online.
- Verify you have the winning number at https://caha.bump5050.com/winners
- Complete all Claim forms including all signatures where required
- Copy or scan ALL documents, the winning ticket including the barcode and government issued ID
- Submit all documents via email within 30 days of the raffle close
Complete, sign and submit the following:
- IRS 5754 – Gambling Winnings
- IRS W-9
- 50-50 Winner Release
- Photocopy of a valid government issued ID
- Photocopy or original winning raffle ticket including the barcode
Claim via Email
Complete all required the required forms and photocopies listed and email all documents within 30 days of the conclusion of the raffle. We recommend you retain a copy of all documents. Email all scanned documents to:
By raffle rules:
- Complete and valid claim forms must be submitted via email within 30 days of the raffle close OR postmarked within 30 days of the raffle close
- The winner will receive a check via US Mail within 4 to 8 weeks after we receive complete and valid claim forms.